What will you do?
CLIENT SERVICE CONSULTANT (SALES)- JOB GRADE 10
Santam’s Operations department has a permanent position available for a Client Service Consultant: Sales, who will be based at the Personal Lines Contact Centre in Auckland Park.
A Client Service Consultant is responsible for the provision of new quotations and the acceptance of policies while adhering to underwriting criteria and profiling the client in terms of the determination of a suitable product. Client Service Consultants are furthermore responsible for advising clients on all aspects of their policy needs.
• FAIS compliant: NQF level 4 consisting of a minimum of 30 credits
• Minimum 2 year Personal Lines contact centre experience in a short-term insurance environment
• Experience in a client service environment
• Experience in contact centre technology applications
• Good understanding of basic financial principles, e.g. profit, growth, etc.
• Good understanding of contact centre processes and SLA’s
• Good interpersonal skills
• Detail Orientation skills
• Good communication skills (verbal & written)
• Bilingual (Proficient in English and Afrikaans)
• Computer Literate (MS Office Package
• Deciding and Initiating Action
• Enterprising and commercial thinking
• Persuading and Influencing
• Following Instructions and Procedure
Our commitment to transformation
Santam is the market leader in the general insurance industry in Southern Africa. We are a large, diversified, expanding and transforming company and whilst based in South Africa, we are rapidly moving into a number of emerging markets, both in Africa and Asia.
Our success is rooted in our passion for our clients and everything we do is centered on our delivery of Insurance Good and Proper. We’re about people. People drive our business so it follows that we want to recruit the best people possible whether they work for us permanently or for a short time as temporary employees.
At Santam we are committed to transformation and embracing diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society. In achieving our employment equity goals we give preference to applicants from the designated groups in alignment with the Divisions Employment Equity targets.
visit career junction to apply online