Msinsi Holdings Graduate Opportunity 2019
An exciting opportunity exists for a contract Graduate Trainee: Procurement to join the team at Msinsi Head Office in Hillcrest.
Msinsi Holdings (SOC) Ltd, trading as Msinsi Resorts and Game Reserves, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Umgeni Water mandated to manage water resources around Umgeni Water managed / owned dams.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The graduate trainee will be responsible for assisting in performing procurement functions such as management of daily procurement activities and ensuring compliance with applicable legislation, SCM policies and procedures.
• Grade 12
• Degree / three year Diploma in Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Purchasing Management or equivalent relevant qualification.
• Computer literacy is essential.
• MS Excel & Word intermediate/advanced knowledge and experience is critical.
• Sourcing of price quotations
• Processing of Orders and Payments
• Filling of Supply Chain Management documents
• Selecting suppliers from CSD (Central Supplier Database)
• Setting up committee meetings and taking minutes
• Assisting with general administrative duties as and when required.
KEY KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES:
• Good interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) 1 of 1999, SCM Laws and Regulations, Treasury Regulations, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Value-Added Tax (VAT) legislation.
• Motivated and diligent.
• Meticulous / Attention to detail
• Must be able to prioritise tasks
• Ability to work under pressure
Shortlisted applicants may be subjected to competency assessment and/or background checks and will be required to produce original certificates.
Employment will be done in accordance with Msinsi Holdings Employment Policies and in the context of Employment Equity. As an equal opportunities employer, people with various disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested persons are requested to send a motivation letter, detailed CV and certified copies of certificates via email with the subject line Graduate Trainee – Procurement to [email protected] Applications without relevant certified copies will not be considered. Enquiries: Zamani Myeza (031) 765 7724.
Closing date for applications: 26 March 2019.
If you do not receive a reply within four (4) weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.